PADI Rescue Diver Course
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Our Rescue Diver course provides the Advanced Open Water Diver with the opportunity to become a safer, more skilled and confident diver. This course prepares you to help prevent and manage minor or major dive emergencies with a variety of techniques. Rescue training is both challenging and rewarding. The program includes knowledge development, pool and open water training. In addition to fulfilling the Rescue Course requirements, to be certified as a Rescue Diver, the student is successfully to have completed a sanctioned course in CPR within the past 2 years.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Be 12 years or older
- Advanced Diver Certification
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years
- 1 Classroom session
- 1 Pool session
- 1 day of diving at Dutch Springs
- Registration with PADI or NAUI as a Rescue Diver
- Dive Equipment, for the pool you will need a BC, regulator, and tank. For Dutch Springs you will need a wet or dry suit, regulator, BC, Dive Computer, and 2 tanks.
- Textbook & Companion DVD
- Entrance fees into Dutch Springs
Class Tuition: $249
2015 Rescue Diver Class Schedule
|June 16, 20, 21|
Call now to enroll – 610.436.0176 or email@example.com